2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Monthly Update


          This is the month that starts Thunderstorm season. I love watching lightning streak across the sky, my favorite storm has a lot of lightning. There is something so soothing about multiple cracks of thunder. This is also the month I go on the offensive, too much has to be said and some thing are not going to be kind. So far, I have been mainly talking to my viewers, but "You" the viewer already have an open enough mind.




          I can't express how deeply I regret breaking the promise I made last month, On march 17th, I said I would have a 1 Year post celebration. This has been my favorite project that hasn't just ended before I could complete it. Project Prettyboy has taken a lot of "brainstorming". It has opened my eye's in ways I could never have predicted.

          I have laughed right out of my chair, I have "straight-up" cried myself to sleep.

Every now and then, I will posted hardly nothing all month long, I just have to separate myself just to maintain my sanity because of the over-welming "Bullshit" this world can do to itself. However, I have friends and family for support. so many people don't.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf