2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Homo-phobia Part 2

    Fear is the most basic of Bio-logical responses, it is the most listened to emotion and what most people fear is the unknown. "Fight or Flight" as it is put, means that at the instance of danger, you have two choices.

    The best way to over come a fear is to experience it full force, this however is not an option for most homo-phobes. They would rather die or kill first. See, it's that simple. There will be no peace between LGBT's and homo-phobic's because neither one has realized each others critical mistake. People who wish not to can't just fly away and leave be and those who do wish to never wanted to fight, this my friends is a stalemate, a drum head and a lost battle on both sides before it ever begun.

    I have been working so hard to find some way of resolving an issue. The issue of our right to be ourselves has not been isolated to one group ( color) of people or an other. This struggle is now up to us, regardless of the bitterness, we must LOVE even those who hate us, which is so often our lovers. Complicated, yes, love takes more strength, it takes more courage than most of us have right now, including me.

    Courage and Honor can't be bought or sold, it has to be eared. Love can't be given away or taken, you can only share it. With these qualities in ample supply, our enemies will one no choice but to surrender, one day.

    Hate is the real enemy, not fear. Fear is our guide to safety, hate is will just kill us all. Homo-phobes have done a lot of damage, but LGBT's have to. Most cultures address the female as the sexual interest, regardless of what the (L) stands for. But women have been even more mistreated than what the (G) stands for. If there is one thing homo-phobic people can't stand, it's not just when a guy wants to be or feels like a woman, it's when a guy becomes a woman. (BT)'s however, are not as outcast as G's pretty much just because--Meanness
Chromosomes pretty much say what and who we are. A woman has the XX pair and an egg always carries an XX pair. A man has the XY pair and will give either an XX or an XY. That means only 1/8th of a mans genetic code gives him male characteristics. So there has to be no wonder why some men like other men and why this fight is so futile .

Homo-sapiens is our species, every one of us has Native Central American blood, every one of us has Native African blood and every one of us is related by blood.

The real term for Heterosexuals who fear the different should be Hetero-phobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf