2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pefect Teen Boy





This guy was one of my top ten post's of "Yesteryear".

And I'll bet the jaw line of this "god" is perfectly level as well

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful article! This is the kind of informаtion that are meant to be shared across the net.
    Disgrace on Google fοr not positioning this submit higҺer!
    Come on over and talk ovег with my website . Thank you =)

    Also visit my website; lunar sleep cycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't unremarkably comment but I gotta state regards for the post oon this great one :
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dalai Lama is an Indian employee paid by
    the US government.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using?
    I'm going to start my own blog soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs
    and I'm looking for something completely unique.
    P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good write-up. I definitely love this site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Finally someone writes about website maker.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello colleagues, its enormous article regarding educationand
    entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to go
    back the choose?.I'm attempting to in finding things to improve
    my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your concepts!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I found your site via Google at the
    same time as looking for a related matter, your website came up, it appears great.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just become alert to your blog thru Google,
    and found that it's truly informative. I am going to watch out for brussels.
    I will be grateful for those who continue this in future.
    Many folks will likely be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf