2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The Epidemy of Cuteness 4


One of the cutest things to watch is a set or group of youngsters at play. What is remarkable is how not so uniquely Human "horseplay" is. In fact, another uniquely Human trait, humor, is necessary for "horseplay"

What at first seems like an attack, is merely a show of dominance and affection. Judging by the deeper colors and overall excitement, the one on top is male and the other is female, I could be wrong however. This categorization is usually accurate in most mammals, but there are exceptions.

These two Raccoons look and act very similar to the Ewoks of Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi. Those fury little rascals may not have been a match for "The Empire", but they were a match for ours hearts.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for any other magnificent article.
    Where else could anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal way of writing?
    I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am at the search for such info.


    Here is my blog post :: game of war hack password

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it is time to be happy.

    I've read this put up and if I could I want to recommend you some attention-grabbing things or advice.
    Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article.
    I wish to read even more things about it!

    My web blog ... garden sumo

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf