2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Too Short A Season

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
May 8, 2008-May 8, 2016



          It has been 5 months since my last posting and I feel strong enough to return to my regular duties. I have found a new inspiration, one that has driven me to complete this journey, for so many of my fellow Bloggers and so many more of my viewers have joined with me in making this world better for us and our children. Our children are our key to survival, happiness and the only way to pass on curtain traits and traditions.

          I have been reading and asking questions in order to better understand and to better serve the one's whom I care deeply for. That doesn't include just my family, it includes all of you, even those who are not reading this.

          I will also be bringing to light a whole list of issues that must be addressed on a large scale and my Blog is the perfect delivery system. I have mentioned several times that I am not an (All Wise One), however I believe my perspective and prospective can do a world of good, that's why I am here.

                   This social experiment has taken me through some dark ass forests, I have seen and heard things that "quite frankly" scares me to pieces. but I know it has all been worth it.

          Seriously though, I have enjoyed going from a lonely young man on the internet curious about "things" to a lonely successful Blogger running with the "big dogs". In the beginning, I had only "The Rainbow is Ours" and a collection of descriptively named pics I had in short supply. I was 24 years old and not even half as wise or as jaded, Then the first shut down, due most likely by the "Google Hunter Killer". When I returned, I Came up with "Major Cuties" and it became an instant hit.

Project Prettboy is more than a place I "preach" to others, I learn right along with all of you. Often I figure out something new amidst typing, many more times by re-reading my writings. Every single word I bring to you is from the Core of my Being, "All Bullshit Aside", no bias, plenty of opinion backed as much as possible by factual statement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What You Can Expect To See This Year:

"The Measure of a Man 2"
"The Rainbow is Ours Part 2"
"Kids: The Next Generation 2"
"Right and Wrong Are Just Words Part 3"
Statistical Probabilities
"Nothing Human 2" and "The Inner Light 2"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some new rules are now in effect:

  1. Sometimes in Birds of a Feather there are guys in a sleepover in bed or in curtain scenes that could have gotten some people in trouble, so I will not post any photo of this nature.---I will also remove past photos of this nature, although that may take some time.

2. I have referred to some "boys" as being hot or sexy, no more. However phrases like Cute and Adorable are well within reason

3. This one has been in effect since Project Prettyboy MRK2----No GPS. I refuse to propagate this most grievous of errors in personal security.

4. Age Cap- Until now, the perceived age was not largely considered. None of my pics need to stay above 18 years of age, however 16 years of age is my limit for shirtless poses.

5. Fowl Language- Oh for Pete's sake, how the dingle/dangle am I going to truly convey  with expressive unhindered thought the deepest of meanings without "word enhancers".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf