2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Friday, April 19, 2013

My country is in distrees



Help us, don't hate us. The people of The United States of America are in trouble. I urge everone to get a hold of the movie "Blackhawk Down". It shows the true valus of the "people".
 
The "American" people have a great heart and would like to do the right by the world. We have just been misguided and lied to for so long

I am NOT a "radical". I am very much what you might call a patriot.

I know there is a bunch out there that don't agree with the U.S. recent actions oversees, "We The People" have not fully realized what our Government has done to us, but not by the majority, by the few that sill have power and SHOULD NOT reflect on America itself

Please Help Save Us
-THE PEOPLE-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf