2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The sweetest boy


Absolutely adorable, a completely perfect example of a prettyboy.

This happens every time a guy is caught showing off. More often than not, you land flat on your ass. However, with a graceful return may come an unanimous applause. 

A lot of people don't realize that so many of the coolest guitar riffs have found their beginnings during a whimsical musical faux pas. While messing up just utterly "blows", there is still no other way to learn the best of "life's lessons". Honestly, humbly I submit right now that am still learning, "mostly on the right track".

2 comments:

  1. He is quite beautiful. Is he legal age? I'd love to see him naked and doing more than dancing, if he's legal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does nothing to worry about any legality. There are those who do indeed argue and do jail anyone who even THINKS such is even sexy. Not that the gay community will support you nor anyone so considering anything as such ... though the one or two members put it out here. The gay community is as full of cowards as any herd of cattle. Why else does google and others who delete gay sites get away with it without a hate crime accusation?

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf