2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Either-Or Volume 1 (new series)




-MAY I PLEASE POINT OUT BOTH CONTESTANTS ARE OF EQUAL DECISION, PREFERENCE AND CHOICE-


These two awesome "soda pop's" have both seen the turn of the 20th and 21st centuries. Each have their loyal fans and each have a refreshing taste. In the 1880's, pharmacy's were called apothecary's and like today, it was were you went to get medicated. The difference between then and now is what was found at the local "drugstore".

It all started as a small, little war between the suppliers and manufacturers of home made remedies. It was believed that carbonation added to your health, in fact, it does, but in small doses, like all medicine. Both concoctions use the Kola Nut and Coffee Berry, which are energy and vitality boosters.

Coca-Cola was formulated in 1886, by a retired Confederate Colonel addicted to morphine and he needed a sufficient reliever of withdraws. It's main taste is based on caramel and a tiny hint of vanilla. In the beginning, the use of stimulants was not as controlled as it is now. The reason it's name was "Coca"-Cola is because it contained Cocaine. Despite removing it over a century ago, it has remained neck and neck with it's only true rival.

Pepsi was developed in 1893, by a Lieutenant in the navy. It's main taste is based on liquorish, however, only a particular extract of vanilla is used in the flavoring. While Pepsi never used what we now consider illegal drugs, it does contain vanillin, which has similar effects as cocaine.



My personal opinion is irrelevant, While I thoroughly enjoy both, some only consider one or the other for various reasons and that's just fine by me.

2 comments:

  1. Heroin was concocted as a cough medicine. And sold as such. It was NEVER a cure for morphine addiction nor EVER tried in any way before it's introduction by Bayer. Aspirin was tried for 2000 years as a plant extraction and purified as a drug. Heroin was NEVER experimented with by ANYONE EVER. COKE and PEPSI were at odds over the copy writes, and, so, on, but never over the origins of the 'coke' origins of the coke 'drug' which was COKA COLA's origin. Let us be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is named Coca-Cola after its origins, cocaine, yes. How interesting how the origins are concocted nowadays. But it was doctors and their pharmacist friendlies who made it very real and publically available, without any trials nor experiments, as an intoxicant. Just as heroin was made so intoxicatingly available. Doctor or no one, being as no permissions were needed to get ahold of it. Previous to WWII there were few needed to get ANY drug. Now the same doctors complain about 40 million deaths by AIDS in Africa after a century of unsterilized needles used for various injections of whatever by the 'doctors'. DOCTORS indeed !!! Missionaries IN DEED. IT is not by ignorance nor lack of political control this happened, though, by way of explanation, they excuse themselves. They doctored the attempt at extermination of Africans. The poor whites were a target in England as well. And the land of the free and brave also. Evil is not accidental. It is very real.

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf