2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Monday, April 20, 2015

Either-Or (Profile)






The idea behind Either-Or is simply that even though many choice's are always before us, they invariably fold into just two.



This series will be all over the board, showing the difference between this, that and the other. My alternative from "normal thought" 

There are so many paths for everything, nothing is stagnate. Also, you must de-struct before you con-struct, that is a "rule" the Universe has only one way for an exception, Life. That means "The Big Bang" and "Evolution" just makes no sense. In Quantum Physics, an experiment called "The Double Slit" is set up pretty much just as this guy illustrated above. If one thing is utterly curtain, it is that never is there just one of anything.

The idea that a single particle can be located and to predict it's path is something denied by the Heisenburg Uncertainty Principle. So, it would be absolutely impossible to send just one electron through two wholes, further more, any "thing" used to observe any "thing" will invariably effect it and affect it. Now, there must be a limit to the amount of orbitals of any limited Nuclei. In that event, an infinite Universe Comprised of limited material must have limited compositions. "Parallel Realities" hell, just travel far enough.



"Mind over matter, not Physics"

1 comment:

  1. There is the matter of knowing. If you cannot know, it does not exist. This is fundamental forensics as well. ''We do not know what we do not know'', as we heard from the head of homeland security, gasp, then we are indeed in trouble regarding hid guardianship of the , gasp, homeland ... but we do KNOW what we heard him say !!! In astronomy, it is also similar. There is no real evidence of worm holes ... just a theory about non-existences as real as going 'back in time' by gravitational manipulations. As lunatic as balloons 'thinking' about to burst. YET ... these things are 'real' to the professors of such all. Beware.

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf