2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Saturday, March 23, 2013

I know I told all of you that when they finally shut me down, that I was going to be done. I didn't want to quit, I was having to much fun, but there were a few friends of mine that I respect and love a lot had no idea of my adventures as Mica on this particular side of the "interweb". I am not under any circumstances ashamed or embarrassed for what I have achieved, what I have made. Dose anyone out there know why? It is because I was one of the forerunners for non-nude blogs. Before I started in mid 2009, there was a "gross" abundance of blogs that had no re-guard on subject matter.
I am here to promise all of my viewers that this blog will never ever post a picture including anime and cartoons that has nudity---as in a full or partial clip depicting or showing skin "below the waist"

1 comment:

  1. hi, i read your request in my mail and added this blog in my links, keep up the good work, Pat from Bambiboyz :)

    ReplyDelete

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf