2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Thursday, October 30, 2014

October Monthly Update


         I think I have finally reached an impasse, My life and my BLOG are no longer as parallel as it has been. I have no idea when my last  "picture" post will be, but I am just tired of filling my head with images of "cute boys". I am drifting off the path I have set for myself. 

         I am determined to finish out the year and giving up on all my viewers and followers is not what I want to do. What I do plan to do is become a mostly "word" BLOG.

That means more writings, which is what I have promised for so long. The reason behind my writings is to bring a thought process into the fold. I don't know everything, no one does. I just feel that when I have an epiphany, I must share these thoughts and feelings. 

I am literally playing "tug of war" with my mind and with my life and I am going "bonkers" because of it.

On a separate and better note, Boys of Summer Volume 3 has surpassed Teaser by a thousand before the November 1st deadline

 I am finishing Childhood Bullies Part 3 and The Measure of a Man 2, it is just "beating the shit" of me trying to make sure that the whole worlds reads it correctly and something like " I love you" isn't translated to "go suck a duck".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf