2015 is one year I must say a prper goodbye

Man, what an absolutely strange set of monthly updates I have made. I Guess I must also Apologize again for my absence, however it will all be explained. I am still "out of town", but still in contact. Just loving the latest set of comments.

I so would like to give a loud shout out to all my loyal fan--Thanks for sticking with me since August

If you think my newest writing is deep, just wait

As I promised

As my loyal fans already know, I have run into a "one after another" shitstrom. On top of that, I have had personal mental health problems, but I have figured out a way to "trump" my previous writings.

This will be my first "writing trilogy", but not my last. I am reluctant to come out with " Best of Both Worlds Part 2" until I get a fresher journalistic prospective.

It may or may not drive me to drink, but I wish so much to finish more of what I am truly about

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December Monthly Update


Now this has been the coldest winter in a while, but inside, I have retained warm of heart.

Next year is going to be great, I have not written in a while, so in January some time, I some words.

Here is some of my stats of the year

Top 5 Referring Blogs:
 1:Milkboys
2:Agenda Boys
3:Bambie Boys
4:Boyishness
5:Eros in Arcadia

Top 5 Viewed Countries:
1:United States
2:Germany
3:Canada
4United Kingdom
5:France

Most Used Internet Browser of 2013:
Firefox

Favorite Comment of 2013:
By Anonymous Viewer-
   hey, thank you for an outstanding site...wonderful thinking by someone who apparently knows how to think....I just stumbled upon your site and will be tuning in from time to time....in the great question of " why anything? ", make your answer a good one

All Time Most Viewed Post of 2013
 Teaser

My 10 Most Favorite Post's:

Last 30 day's Most Viewed Day:
December 14th

Top 5 Post of 2013:

Most Viewed Month:
May

My Favorite Pics of 2013:

Birds of a Feather14


Boardies22

 Boys of Summer19
 
 Clothed and Cute31

 Full Body Shirtless1

 Major Cuties90

 Mica's Pick29

 Sleepy Cuties29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Boy in the surf

Boy in the surf